The Nixon Extra

The Nixon Extra

Friday, August 22, 2008

Holly Writes Her Name!


Earlier tonight Holly asked to get out her crayons and paper to draw. As we were sitting at the kitchen table, she looks over at me and says, "Look Mom, I wrote my name!" She was absolutely correct! All the letters were written neatly and were in the correct order. Nick and I had seen her do it before, but some letters were on the top line while others were underneath. This time all letters were in a straight line and in their right order. Everyday she amazes me!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Wow Holly! You are so smart! Can you teach me how to write my name?
Love,
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Holly,
You did an amazing job on writing your name. I can't believe how smart you are. You are such a pretty girl. Aunt Anita can't wait to see you.
I love you