This has been a pretty calm week. Nick was home the first half of the week and we worked in the yard and had LOTS of help! Holly enjoyed helping Nick drive the Chuck Wagon and Coy was more interested in trying to dig in the dirt and throw rocks. He is on the move and goes from one thing to another faster than you can turn around. He loves being outside! Trying to get him to come in is such a challenge. On Friday, we had a Parents as Teachers picnic at the park. There, we planted flowers and made hand prints. Holly wasn't interested in the paint, I was really surprised after she had done the finger painting just a week ago! Coy on the other had loved it! I took my camera and tried to take pictures. Sometimes I don't seem to have enough hands. Later that afternoon we were back outside. We are trying to enjoy as much outdoor time as we can. Not too much longer and we'll be battling the ever dreaded mosquitoes! 
Coy LOVES riding and climbing on Nick's lawnmower. Nick was using the lawnmower this week to spread grass seed around the yard and Coy was riding with him. He was so relaxed and you could tell he enjoyed "helping" his Daddy.
Holly has gotten really good at riding her tricycle! She has been telling Nick and I for the past month that she's ready for a "Big Girl" bike!

Silly Natalie! While we were inside eating dinner we could hear someone in the garage. It sounded like they were playing with Holly and Coy's toys. When I walked out the door, this is what I saw! Yes, Natalie and her friend were riding the Escalade up and down the driveway! Natalie will be 15 in June.
No comments:
Post a Comment