
Holly's favorite game was the ball toss. I think Daddy enjoyed it just as much! Coy liked walking up the ramp and putting the balls into the slot that he wanted. He wasn't much into tossing them. That could have been a good thing! His aim is not that great.
He enjoyed riding in the car the most. There were not many games for him to play. Everything is geared for older children. As long as there were not people in line behind us we were okay. If I had to get him out, you can only imagine.
Holly also enjoyed riding the Rocket. It was a ride that you could control with a joy stick. She could make the rocket go up, down and around. It really did look like fun. We couldn't get Coy to ride it. Nick and I both took pictures. Neither one of us got a really good pic of the ride or her face.
I would have liked for us to have our picture taken as a family but we were unable to find someone who wasn't busy chasing down their children or working.
I guess this will have to do for now. At the end of the afternoon we had all won around 500 tickets. Check out Holly's bling! (double click on a picture to make it larger) Can you guess what she wanted? She has worn them all weekend. She is such a girly girl! Coy of course wanted a ball. We had a great time and look forward to going again soon.




1 comment:
Holly,
I love your beautiful earrings. I sure wish I had some like them. It looks like you had a great family day.
LY
Anita
Post a Comment