The Nixon Extra

The Nixon Extra

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Under Construction

We started construction the first week of June. One week into the project we had straight line winds that knocked down the majority of our walls. Our framing crew was great! They quickly got everything back up and running and were back on schedule. It took only three months to complete and we are thrilled! The kids are all loving their new rooms and seem to have adjusted well. Nick and I have moved several times over the last nine years of our marriage and agree that moving with three little ones is for the birds! We hope that we are here to stay. I still have several boxes in the garage to unpack and it seems like a ton left in storage! I wonder if I'll ever feel like we are one hundred percent settled?

No comments: