Saturday, Holly, Coy, and myself dyed eggs. Coy especially had a good time. It wasn't as messy as I had anticipated. They both thought that a dozen wasn't enough and that I should have prepared a second dozen! Beau sat in Gram Mary's lap and watched. Now you didn't think that I was going to attempt doing that with three little ones alone? Beau is still recovering from his RSV. To be so sick he has been such a good baby. I hate that there is not much I can do to comfort him. He is miserable.

Out of bed and ready to hunt eggs!
The kids had a second hunt at Church. Holly and Atley are comparing eggs!
Coy, Holly, Beau and Gatsby at Gram Mary and Granddaddy's
Daddy and BeauGram Mary stayed at home with Beau Sunday morning. We all felt that he was too sick to attend Church.
Beau the sweet little bunny!
Granddaddy and Gram Mary had a rather large chicken to lay eggs in their yard this week.
Coy found a way to put it in his basket!
Beau the sweet little bunny!
Granddaddy and Gram Mary had a rather large chicken to lay eggs in their yard this week.
Coy found a way to put it in his basket!



No comments:
Post a Comment