
Beau Daniel entered the world on January 20. I went into the hospital that morning to be induced. After only four hours of labor we welcomed our newest little boy. Beau weighed 8 pounds and 14 ounces and was 21 inches long! His first four weeks of life have been exciting to say the least! When he was one week old we had a major ice storm and were forced to leave our home. We had lost both power and water. Beau, Holly, Coy, my parents, and myself all loaded up and headed to Memphis to stay with family. We were there for five days. After a long work week, Nick came and picked us up and we headed to Little Rock. Nick stayed with us until he had to return to work. The kids and I were stayed for seven days! When we finally came home our house was being ran by a generator. I was unable to wash clothes or run my dishwasher! If I wanted to use our oven and stove I had to turn off our heat! It was a major ordeal. Finally, after 3 weeks our power was restored!! Beau has been the best baby. He sleeps through the night and eats like a champ. The only problem we have is that he wants to be held all of the time! Being our third and final child, I have to admit that I love holding him. It just makes it difficult to tend to the other two. Holly and Coy have adjusted well and now that we are a back into a routine everyone is doing great! The following pictures are of our time in both Memphis and Little Rock.

Holly and Coy enjoy a bubble bath with Sarah

Uncle Marc, Aunt Aaron and Beau

Coy, Haley, Holly and Emily

Beau enjoying his new travel swing!

Holly, Coy, Addison, Hayley and Will at the Museum of Discovery

Finally home! Grand Mary gives Beau his 1st bath.


Ready for church!
No comments:
Post a Comment