Again, I apologize for not updating sooner. This summer, things have been very busy and chaotic. Needless to say, the blog has been one of the things to fall by the waste side. Nick and I found out several weeks ago that we will be proud parents of baby #3 in January. This did come as a bit of a shock, but we are both very excited and are looking forward to our new addition. We have always said that we would like to have three, it just all happened maybe a little sooner than planned. We still have many unanswered questions and are praying that God will lead us down the path which he would have us to go. Holly is very excited and asks daily if the baby is going to "pop out today"? She has enjoyed looking at the different stages of development in my baby books. She is going to be a huge help and I know that she will be an excellent big sister. Coy still has no idea that his little world will soon be changing. He is growing and changing everyday and I hope that by January he will be a big help also. This week he has been asking to sit on the potty! :) I know a lot of it has to do with him watching Holly, but I'm still hopeful and optimistic. I would love to have him on his way to being potty trained by the time the new baby arrives. Holly was twenty-two months and completely trained. By talking to friends and my readings I understand that boys take longer and require a little more patients. But hey, a mother can hope can't she? We are leaving for the beach in a few days, and it will be a while before more pictures are posted. Please check in often to view our trip. Have a good week and thanks for checking in.
Several months ago, my moms sister Debi, gave the kids these costumes to play dress-up with. It has taken until now for them to take an interest in them. Don't ask why Coy decided to be the purple unicorn and Holly the Cat. We wondered the same thing and for a moment were a little concerned! LOL Don't you just love Holly's scary cat face? They are too much fun! Everyday is a new adventure.



1 comment:
I loved seeing the ultrasound pics! Do you really think you can wait to find out?? :) Hope to catch up with you before your trip to the beach!
Love,
Christa
Post a Comment