
This Easter was spent in Steele with Granddaddy, Gram Mary, Uncle Blake, Mark, Gatsby, Uncle Jerry, Aunt Cindy, Matthew and Aaron. Unfortunatley, Daddy couldn't be with us, he had to work. We missed him so much. Our day started with a visit from the Easter Bunny. I liked the Smarties that were left in my basket the best, but Coy enjoyed the chocolate! After our sugar high we were off to church! Mom was worried that we would be too excited to sit still, we showed her how big we are! Even Coy sat through the service like a big boy! 

After Church, I hunted eggs with all of my friends. Although I didn't find many eggs, I enjoyed being outside and playing. This is a picture of me with Layton, Hallie, Archer and Cameron. Coy wasn't much on hunting the eggs. He liked playing chase with Mommy and being held by Galen.
When church was over we headed to Granddaddy and Gram Mary's for lunch. We had another big egg hunt with Gatsby. After all the excitemet of the Easter Bunny, Church and our egg hunts we were exhausted! We went home later that afternoon and took long naps!







1 comment:
i love all the pictures. Love you all.
Anita
Post a Comment